2013 Sectors Summit: The Next Generation
The Sectors Summit: The Next Generation, hosted by CWDC, will take regional sector partnerships to the next level by leveraging the statewide Key Industry Networks to expand industry-based work throughout Colorado in an intensive two (2) day work session.
The work session will:
- Broaden and deepen new and mature regional sector partnerships,
- Align regional sector partnerships within the framework established via statewide Key Industry Networks,
- Launch the implementation phase of Key Industry Core Objective V- Educate and Train the Workforce of the Future
Facilitated work sessions will provide regional partnerships with tips and tools to:
- Identify opportunities for developing new and expanding existing regional clusters of industry activity, and partnerships to better support that activity;
- Develop concrete, coordinated regional plans for targeted industries that build on regional industry bases, and align related efforts within regions toward greater collective impact;
- Provide usable tools such as “do-it yourself cluster maps” and a benchmarking tool.
January 31st to February 1st, 2013
Thursday, January 31st
Industry Focused: Industry, Trade Associations and Public Partners
Friday, February 1st
Regional Next Steps: Public Partners (Industry Optional)
7:00am Check in & Grab Breakfast take it to your team room
7:30am Sessions Begin
(Invitation Only Pre-Session on Wednesday, January 30th)
Denver Marriott West in Golden
1717 Denver West Parkway
Golden, CO 80401
Who Should Attend?
Representatives of workforce development, education, economic development, industry, and other partners, that are interested in addressing the needs of a specific industry.
What to Bring?
Please come prepared to roll up your sleeves and work. Also, please bring a laptop computer/ tablet.
Seating is limited. Register on-line by January 18 at http://www.sectorssummit.com/registration/