Advanced Industries Accelerator Grants
The Advanced Industries (AI) Accelerator Programs promote growth and sustainability in Colorado's 7 advanced industries by helping drive innovation, accelerate commercialization, encourage public-private partnerships, increase access to early stage capital and create a strong ecosystem that increases the state’s global competitiveness.
Colorado’s advanced industries are:
- Advanced manufacturing
- Energy and natural resources (including cleantech)
- Infrastructure engineering
- Technology and information
AI Road Tour Agenda
- April 20, 2016: La Junta 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM | Otero Junior College- McDonald Hall
- April 25, 2016: Grand Junction 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM | Grand Junction City Hall Auditorium 1:30-2:00 Arrive at Club 20 131 N 6th Street, Suite 320
- April 26, 2016: Montrose 10:00 AM-12:00 PM | Montrose Economic Development Corporation | 1601 Oxbow Drive, Suite 360B, Montrose, CO
- April 27, 2016: Durango 9:00 AM-11: 30 AM | Southwest Colorado Accelerator Program for Entrepreneurs | 1211 Main Avenue #1, Durango, CO 81301
- May 5, 2016: Alamosa 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM | Adams State School of Business | 208 Edgemont Blvd Alamosa, CO 81101
ATTENTION: AI Application Cycle Suspension
The Advanced Industry Accelerator Grant Program is suspending the March 1, 2016 deadline to allow time for a review of the program to date, ensure that key program objectives are being met and to consider any improvements substantively and administratively.
The next cycle deadline is tentatively scheduled for July 1, 2016.
Grant funding is used to identify and pull
Grant funding is used to fund companies
Grant funding is used to accelerate
The AI Infrastructure Grant Application is open
AI Export Grant, Global Consultant Network,
This grant application is open to Colorado
Deadlines for applications are due at 5 p.m. (Mountain Time) on the first business day of November, March and July.
|Timeline Submission Deadline||Activity||Timeline Submission Deadline||Activity|
|Week 3||All applications distributed to industry specific sub-committees||Weeks
|Strategic Oversight Board considers applications and makes recommendations|
|Weeks 6-7||Sub-committees meet and select applications to refer to full committee||Weeks
|Weeks 8-9||Full committee review meeting|
- 2015 Advanced Industries Accelerator Programs Annual Report
- 2015 Bioscience Discovery Evaluation Grant Program Update