The Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) works with statewide partners to create a positive business climate that encourages dynamic economic development and sustainable job growth. Under the leadership of Governor John Hickenlooper, we strive to advance the state's economy through financial and technical assistance in support of local and regional economic development activities throughout Colorado.
We assist in:
- Building a strong public-private approach on a statewide basis for economic development activities
- Monitoring economic conditions throughout the state and strengthening regional economies
- Supporting entrepreneurs and small businesses
- Increasing quality job creation by expanding and attracting businesses
- Maintaining Colorado's diverse economic base by retaining existing jobs through responsive programs and a supportive business climate
- Positioning Colorado as a global leader in key industries, such as tourism, aerospace, bioscience and renewable energy
- Assisting the state's economy, while preserving quality of life
We offer a host of programs and services tailored to support business development at every level including business retention services, business relocation services, and business funding and incentives. Our office includes the Colorado Tourism Office; Colorado Creative Industries; the Colorado International Trade Office; the Colorado Small Business Development Centers; Colorado Office of Film, TV & Media; minority and women-owned business services; and economic research.
View our full Staff Directory